Senior Configuration Management Analyst
The Configuration Manager will be a seasoned CM professional who provides configuration support to assigned Projects across the C2MS portfolio supporting Special Operations Forces. The successful candidate will be motivated; team oriented; and have a drive to make a difference in warfighting capabilities.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Analyzes engineering change proposals to determine the effect on the overall system.
- Ensures configuration identification by reviewing design release documents for completeness, proper authorizations, and system updates.
- Performs various audits and documents results.
- Monitors subcontractors and vendors to ensure that the applications of customer standards and requirements for the statement of work are properly implemented.
- Develops configuration and data management documentation based on program requirements.
- Participates in design reviews, audits, scheduling, budgeting, etc.
- Identifies requirements and participates in the development and implementation of computer based configuration/data management systems and related support.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment as it applies to CM integration
- Software Configuration Management experience: Knowledge of licensing models
- Excellent skills with Microsoft® suite of tools (SharePoint, Access, Excel, etc)
- Working knowledge of task management tools and software repositories such as Redmine; JIRA; and GitHub/GitLab/TFS
- Experience with CM in the Cloud (AWS) desired
- Experience working in an agile environment (Kanban and Scrum)
- Good business communication skills. Position will require developing and giving presentations
- Detail oriented and organized; able to understand information systems and ensure accuracy of work
- Knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in configuration management support
- Knowledge of and familiarity with configuration management software applications
- IT Systems background a plus
- Air Force and/or DOD background a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training or work experience.
- 5-8 years of related configuration management experience.
- DoDI 8570.01m Certification required within 6 months of hire, (IAT-II compliant): Minimum Security + CE
- The work is performed in an office environment
- Possible short term TDYs to meet with users
- Must be able to obtain a passport for OCONUS travel, if required
- Lift over 35 LBS
Search for Our Network Engineer Jobs by Location: