Network LAN/WAN Administrator
GDIT is currently looking to hire a Network Administrator in support of our mission critical USSOCOM's SOF customer.
The successful candidates must have an active TS/SCI clearance and CCNA certification in order to be considered.
USSOCOM's mission is to “Provide fully capable Special Operations Forces (SOF) to defend the United States and its interests and synchronize planning for global operations against terrorist networks.” As a member of our team, you will partner with SOF military and civilian members to directly support this mission by providing world-class Information Technology services and support that connect over 60,000 users around the world.
As the selected Network Administrator, you will be responsible (not limited to) for the following:
- The Network Administrator (NA) performs tier one and two network support in accordance with the SIE OPORD.
- Administering the operation of LAN/WAN-related network services according to Government policies and procedures
- Coordinating and implementing network software and hardware upgrades
- Troubleshooting and resolving LAN/WAN performance, connectivity and related network problems
- Administering LAN/WAN security and malware control measures
- Build operational Operations and Maintenance (O&M) checklists to maintain the service (daily, weekly, monthly, yearly O&M checklists); build Tactics, Techniques and Processes (TTPs) and Standard Operating Processes (SOPs) associated with service checklists
- Monitoring LAN/WAN-related systems to proactively identify performance and operational issues
- Documenting and implementing approved configuration changes
- Managing access control lists and networking equipment
- Performing routine maintenance on network-related components and equipment
In order to be considered for the Network Administrator opportunity with GDIT, you must meet the following qualifications:
- HSD or equivalent
- 4 years of relevant experience
- CCNA, DOD 8570 IAT Level II or higher