- Design and code superior technical solutions (Branding, Web-Parts, Custom Apps)
- Work in a small team environment alongside Farm Admin and Knowledge Manager.
- Create well designed, reusable objects
- Consult with clients, colleagues and other subject matter experts to determine needs, identify and recommend existing options, and architect and develop new solutions
- Design solutions that leverage the use of out-of-the-box Microsoft SharePoint 2016 functionality and capabilities
- Design, develop, and maintain custom components (master pages, user controls, web parts and server-side code) for SharePoint 2016
- Apply advanced applications programming concepts to design, develop, modify, debug and evaluate highly complex programs for functional areas - Implement design templates and graphical user interfaces
Education and Certification Requirements
- Bachelors or Associate degree in IT discipline. 7+ years in .NET development desired. Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- AA/AS or equivalent + 7 yrs. of experience
- ITIL v3 Certification preferred
- DoDI 8570.01m Certification required
- Microsoft or Sitefinity development certifications, a plus.
- Must have a Top Secret-SCI security clearance or be SCI eligible
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Microsoft SharePoint 2010/2013/2016
- Experience using Visual Studio or related IDE
- Knowledge of security standards and techniques for web applications
- Understand browser-specific compatibility issues
- Expertise in the design, implementation, and deployment of user-centric software, with focus on usability
- Experience creating 3rd party authentication for external partner portals
- Minimum of five (5) years' experience building and supporting all aspects of SharePoint including sites, site collections, master pages & templates, web parts, content types & policies, lists, libraries, workflows, forms authentication, and security groups.
- Minimum of five (5) years' experience developing custom farm solutions, sandbox solutions, and apps for SharePoint 2013 or SharePoint 2016
- Customer service skills including the ability to meet goals in a timely manner, action-oriented, take ownership, manage time and work effectively both independently and in a team environment
- Minimum of five (5) years' experience with SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, and InfoPath Forms Services.
- Strong communication (written and oral) and listening skills must complement product knowledge and enable the applicant to provide clear instruction and assistance in person, over the phone or via email
- Professional behavior and characteristics are critical and required
- Able to work with users with varying technical backgrounds in a complex work environment
- 5 years of experience working with Microsoft Products.
- Technical experience in SharePoint 2013/2016 and SQL 2014/2016
- Strong MS platform knowledge and skills
#dpost #cjpost #ARMA