ARMA Global is seeking a well-qualified, experienced and talented MVC / C# Web Based Software Engineer to join our Business Application Team. The Software Engineer will, under minimal supervision, work as a member of an enterprise IT Team to support the administration, management, design and implementation of Web Based Software. Gathering and documenting business requirements, day-to-day coordination and administration of tasks, ensuring quality and productivity standards are maintained while meeting customer schedules. Establish and maintain an effective and collaborative relationship with customers, end users and other team members.
- DoD 8570 Certification required (i.e. Security + or equivalent)
- Requires a strong understanding of Information Technology (IT) to include basic business applications and relational database concepts
- Requires at least 2-4 years of experience with technical writing, technical documentation or training end users of software systems
- Experience with software testing and QA/QC
- Experience with SQL Reports and PDF Forms is a plus.
- Customer service skills including the ability to meet goals in a timely manner, action-oriented, take ownership, manage time and work effectively both independently and in a team environment
- Strong communication (written and oral) and listening skills must complement product knowledge and enable the applicant to provide clear instruction and assistance in person, over the phone or via email. Professional behavior and characteristics are critical and required
- Able to work with users with varying technical backgrounds in a complex work environment Self-motivated, shows initiative, and works with minimal direction. Must be able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- MCSD preferred
- Candidates who have prior military experience are highly desirable
- Proficiency in the following is a plus: PowerShell, IIS Administration, SQL Administration
Search for Our Software Developer/Engineer Jobs by Location: