Special Operations Information Technology
Incredible Opportunities for IT Professionals to support Special Operations waiting inside.
ARMA, a General Dynamics Company, has been a trusted partner, providing IT services and mission solutions to the Special Operations Community for years. The Special Operations community is very unique, rewarding, and vital to defending America and our way of life. Inside of Special Operations and ARMA, a General Dynamics Company, people are the mission differentiator and our biggest asset. If you are looking for a challenge and an extraordinary opportunity, please join us in helping the Special Operations Community solve the most complex problems to meet their extensive mission objectives.
Join our team to work with leading IT professionals and Special Operations Forces (SOF) on solutions that truly make a difference to our Nation. We have a variety of positions available supporting SOF in Engineering, Administration, and Operation and Maintenance Support. We are looking for cleared professionals in the following areas: Network/Systems Engineers, Network/System Administrators, Information Technology Instructors, Cyber Defense Specialists and Software Developers and Testers.
Many of our Special Operations Positions offer Excellent Salaries, Bonuses, and Professional Growth. Experience true Job Satisfaction knowing what you do every day matters.
- Opportunity for fast growth
- Professional development assistance, covering the cost of obtaining professional & technical certifications
- Educational reimbursement toward degree programs and individual coursework
- 401K Match – with 100% vesting on day one
- Health, Dental and Vision Coverage to keep you healthy, starting your first day
- Healthy Rewards Program, where you can earn gift cards for practicing healthy habits
- We know work-life balance is important, we offer Paid Time Off, Plus 10 Paid Holidays
- Employee Discount Program – Save up to 60% on hundreds of entertainment products
Why Work at ARMA, a General Dynamics Company?
- Work with top talent and some of the brightest minds in your field
- Support missions that make a difference to our nation
- Become part of an organization that takes ethics and integrity seriously
- Thrive in the stability of a large organization, while experiencing the Small Company Feel with the ability to move onto new opportunities, supporting different missions, building your career within General Dynamics IT
- Want to move, or find a job close to home? We have positions in several locations in North Carolina and Virginia, including the Washington D.C. Metro area, the United States and the world
- Enjoy a culture that provides Support for the Warrior and a work-life balance
Search for Our Special Operations Information Technology Jobs by Location:
Fayetteville SEARCH FOR JOBS
Other Locations SEARCH FOR JOBS