Sr. Principal Software Engineer
ARMA Global is seeking a self-starter that performs work in a small team capacity and can support a dynamic customer responsible for the following:
- Designs, develops, codes, tests, and debugs complex new software products, or makes enhancements to existing items
- Researches and integrates design strategies, product specifications, development schedules, and user expectations into product capabilities
- Resolves hardware/software compatibility and interface design considerations
- Participates in highly complex projects with customers, managers, end-users
Experience with DoD level policy in regards to handling sensitive information handling, processes and procedures required. Must be able to work in a cross functional team with other departments and agencies and coordinate across military services and DoD organizations to evaluate and understand initiatives and gaps. Maintain references, record documents and information from a variety of sources related to providing support. If you have a passion for assisting in the execution of a Special Operations classified contract environment and looking for an exciting opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
- Masters Degree preferred.
- 10-15 years of related software development experience.
- Experience working with VB.NET and ASP.NET framework
- SQL Server 2008 or higher
- SQL Server database administration, backup, restore, performance monitoring, SSIS and SSRS
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.